Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: Help, my pets coat has gone oily!
As a Leave-in conditioner, if you feel you have trouble controlling the amount of spray, then shake before every spray prior to spraying the product onto the palm of your hands, then applying to mid lengths and ends.
QUESTION: Help my product’s gone hard!
Due to no synthetics, coconut oil will solidify and start to go white, thick and hard in cold conditions, which makes the product more difficult to shake. If this happens, simply put the bottle in the sun or in a pot of hot water until it melts down or thins out. This will not affect the product’s performance.
Instructions for Use
As a Hair Treatment Product – Full body
Wash hands before use
Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify other ingredients.
- On clean, damp towel dried fur/hair- Saturate the body all over.
- Leave for a minimum of 3 hrs, can leave longer, if comfortable.
- Shampoo 3 times or until bulk of product has been removed.
- Use as often as needed to boost the condition.
- If a past hair & body issue has re-surfaced you can do the ‘Full Treatment’ once a week cutting back to once a fortnight, once a month etc as it improves. Our pet ‘2 in 1 shampoo’ is a brilliant mate to this product for maintaining coats hair and skin condition. Cooler temperatures (winter) and stress can often be the catalyst to retrigger issues, so try doing a full treatment.
As a Hair & Fur Shine Leave in Conditioner on Wet Hair
- Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify other ingredients.
- Spray minimal product directly onto wet coat
- Comb through coat with a wide tooth comb to easily remove knots and tangles. Style as usual. Can always spray more when hair or fur is dry.
As a Hair& fur Shine Leave in Conditioner on Dry Hair
When your pets hair/fur requires more moisture to deal with flyaways on days your not shampooing or just before swimming to prevent matting
- Shake bottle before every spray to emulsify sediment and other ingredients
- Spray minimal product directly onto dry hair or furs mid lengths and ends
- Brush and/or style hair til smooth, can apply more if needed
All Gypsy Rose pet products are handmade in Australia using cold pressed oils and 100% essential oils, fruits, vinegars, teas and filtered rainwater from Australian ingredients. Please note: We always source Australian ingredients wherever possible, but sometimes this is not possible.
The Lavender Pet Multi-Use Conditioner contains:
- Filtered rainwater
- Coconut cold pressed oil
- Lavender essential oil (under 1% suitable for pets)
- Wheat germ cold pressed oil (gluten)
- Infused evening primrose oil (with Olive oil)
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product